Ahhh, it's been like 3 weeks since the last post! We've just been so busy with school and work and med school stuff. Things are FINALLY starting to calm down, there are only 3 weeks left in the term and then it's a well-deserved break! We get to go home and bring Jordan back out with us and then it's time for Fall semester to start! I'm looking forward to fall though, no more 2.5 hour classes and I'll be able to go to class and then go right to work and pretty soon it'll be April and we'll be out of here!
Here are some highlights from the last few weeks:
* Fourth of July weekend was AWESOME! The fireworks, the parade, no school, good stuff
* Family. Daniel's side had a family reunion this past week in Bear Lake, so we got to take some time off and hang out and ride jet skis. I love Daniel's family so much!
* Shakespeare Festival in Cedar City! We watched Much Ado about Nothing and Macbeth and both were so good! Elder Oaks was even at Macbeth and he sat in the poor college student seats with us
* Big huge monster presentation of the term is DONE! Now there are just a few more little projects left, but those are nothing compared to this ginormous one
* Jordan is living in Liberty Square like half a block from us! And she and I have 8am classes everyday all semester, so we can walk up to campus together! Yay!
* Daniel's med school application has been officially processed, so he's more secondaries now, woot! He just needs one more letter of recommendation (but that's a whole different story) and then he is for realz good to go
Also, this is the new library promo video. More than 1,000,000 hits in 24 hours. Booyah!
-Daniel and Jenn