Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bits and Pieces

So I've been telling myself that I'll get around to doing a big giant post about everything that's been going on, but it's gotten to the point that it's overwhelming and I don't feel like doing it! So I've decided to break things down and do little posts instead of a giant one. Be on the look out for those!

Here's today's thing...


Happy belated birthday to me! These are the license plates from Vladimir. We got a new car and couldn't transfer the plates, so now we have Utah ones (blah), but I wanted to keep our Wisconsin ones somehow, so I had them made into a bag. Now we have a sweet new car and I have a sweet new purse. Yay!

Also, Daniel got accepted to TWO med schools, MCoW and University of Wisconsin-Madison (or UW-Mad as I like to call it). He's also heard back from Mayo, but he's on the Hold List (but he keeps telling everyone he's been rejected, it's NOT the same thing!). Our timeline for the final say is really up in the air, but hopefully we have an answer one way or another sooner rather than later. We should hear back from the other schools over the next couple of months, and even though Duke won't get back to us until March (SO DUMB!), at least we have somewhere to go and we're excited to see where we end up!

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment