Thursday, May 9, 2013

Freezer Meals

With Janey's baby girl due in a matter of weeks, we decided to get together and make some freezer meals. We scoured Pinterest and made a shopping list and ended up spending $50 for like two weeks of dinners! Here's what we made...

Baked pasta with turkey sausage
Black bean taco soup
Creamy green chile chicken enchiladas
Lemon and garlic dump chicken
Ritz-y cheddar chicken (I cannot find the recipe for the life of me, sorry!)

I used a garlic press for the first time and it was amazing!

Janey is a pro at chopping

The final product

Cheese

The kitchen was a disaster, but we had a lot of fun! To all of my pregnant friends: look out! I'll probably be bringing you some of these meals once your little ones get here :)

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment