Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hiring and Zupa's

At work we're looking to hire a new TA to help with summer projects. Kimball opened the spot this morning and by the end of the day there were 40 applicants. We reviewed resumes and picked a handful to call back for the interview. Included in our group is a North Carolinian (I freaked out when I saw the 919 area code on her phone number), a beauty queen (who looks humble from her online pictures), and the trombone section leader of the marching band (Kimball played trombone, so that was his pick). I spent the afternoon getting in touch with everyone and setting up times for interviews, because of that I didn't get as much studying done as I would've hoped...

But it's ok because we had a delicious dinner! Jessie is moving this weekend, so we had her good-bye party at Zupa's (it's like a fancier Priddyboy's) tonight. I got lobster bisque soup and Daniel got a tomato-avocado-turkey sandwich (or something like that anyway) and it was so good! They have fondue on their dessert menu, we thought it would be a good idea to go get soup and dessert sometime.

And now it's time to study/work.

-Daniel & Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment