Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Blessings

Around 10pm on Sunday I started feeling nauseous. I went to bed shortly after, then woke up around midnight and had a face to face chat with Mr. Porcelain. We had several other conversations throughout the night, meaning I didn't get to sleep at all. I felt so miserable all day yesterday, I was sicker than I've been in a long time.  Daniel stayed home from school and took care of me, including getting me 4 different types of Gatorade and some saltine crackers. I started feeling better later in the afternoon, but my stomach was still being weird, so around 7pm I asked Daniel for a blessing. It was simple and sweet but I cried during the whole thing. I was so overwhelmed with love for this man who worthily holds the priesthood and can act as the Lord's mouthpiece when I need it. I was also incredibly tired, so that may have had something to do with it too.

I feel better today, but I'm still not 100%. I weighed myself this morning, I lost 7 pounds in 36 hours. It may not have been the most healthy way to lose weight, but it was the best thing that came from spending my night in the bathroom instead of my bed.

-Jenn

1 comment: