Sunday, March 15, 2015

Weekly wrap up: Distracted edition

I didn't blog last week because we were all stricken with a terrible stomach bug. Poor Matthew got hit with that ear infection and then spent the better part of a week suffering from bouts of vomiting and diarrhea. Daniel and I woke up last Sunday feeling awful and within an hour I was begging my mom to come and take care of us for a few days. Luckily we felt better by that afternoon and even luckier, Matthew was such a champ while we were sick. We took naps and drank a lot to replenish the liquids we lost and we were all back to normal by Tuesday!
-
Here are a few other things that happened over the last couple of weeks...

Matthew got promoted to a "big boy" seat. He likes it a lot!

I have an 11-month-old, whaaat?!

My brother got his wisdom teeth removed, my mom interviewed him afterwards

The weather was AMAZING on Friday and Daniel got home early, so we went to the park!
-
I have been freaking out for the last few weeks because Match Week starts tomorrow (to learn about the Match, read this). Tomorrow we found if Daniel matched and on Friday we find out where. Tomorrow is more important and Friday is more exciting. We could end up in Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or stay here in Wisconsin. It's more than a little nerve wracking!

So please forgive the incredible randomness of this post. Hopefully the next one will be random because of how overjoyed I am at the Match results!

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment