Thursday, February 11, 2010

Update, Part Deux

Alright, after getting off the phone with my Canadian friend at HP, my total repair cost (taxes, shipping and handling, etc.) would be...$424. Four hundred and twenty-four dollars! I can basically buy a new computer with that money! The motherboard is what's messed up, so that's why it's so expensive. The Canadian guy told me that it wouldn't be a bad idea to look for something new, but I love Ruggles and I custom built him so he's everything I need in a laptop! And it's not like I can just waltz over to the store and buy something, we're trying to live as frugally as possible! For now, we'll just ghetto charge Ruggles (take Ruggles' battery and charge it in Sarge, then put it back in Ruggles) and try to figure something out...

-Daniel and :( Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment