Monday, June 28, 2010

Success!

Tonight, Daniel and I hosted a successful dessert party. We cleaned the apartment and redecorated a little and Daniel made a chocolate mouse pie of amazement. We had our little quad of apartments over, except one of the couples couldn't make it :( But the other two came and we ate yummy food and played some games and talked a lot. One of the couples is moving to Tennessee next week and we're sad we didn't get a chance to hang out with them more. The other couple is coming over to watch a movie on Tuesday though, making new friends is fun! We're going to watch New Moon with Rifftrax (basically some guys making fun of the movie the entire time). Here's the preview...



On a totally unrelated note, I'm super creepy and found a friend's blog through her Facebook and it turns out she's pregnant and having a baby girl in November! I watched the video she uploaded of her and her husband finding out the baby is a girl and I started to cry! I don't understand why it made me so emotional, I mean, we were friends in the ward but we don't really keep in touch anymore and people find out the gender of their fetuses all the time, right? I'll chalk this one up to a late night sugar crash.

-Daniel and Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment