Monday, May 14, 2012

Here We Go Again

One step forward, two steps back

I didn't think I'd be seeing these little guys anytime soon. My body has been out of whack for the better part of a month after almost a year of normalcy and I got tired of trying to let things work themselves out, so I'm on a tapered dose to help bring it all back together. Hopefully this is just a little setback and not a sign of a bigger problem.

Luckily I have a great support team...

My two favorite things :)

-Jenn

2 comments:

  1. That was my major problem was things being too far apart, but my doc just gave me some progesterone to regulate. That's been the first step, so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our fingers are crossed for you guys!! I can't imagine how hard this is on both of you and just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers!! Good luck!! Here's to hoping this is the first of many stepping stones toward happy news :)

    ReplyDelete