Tuesday, May 22, 2012

In other news...

Besides thinking/talking/worrying about periods and tests and babies, here are some other things I've been up to lately...

Daniel's been studying/taking exams for the last week and a half, so I've had to find non-hubby related ways to entertain myself lately. I've sort of become sucked into a TV show on Netflix...


I know! I SO did not think I'd be into it, but I am. My friend Danielle recently admitted her TV addiction and I feel like I need to as well. I've even caught Daniel sneaking a few looks here and there. Next thing you know he'll be right there watching it with me!


Lately I've been really good at not biting my nails and taking care of them properly, so I bought some cute polish to reward myself. It's been a long time since I painted my own nails, so the final result isn't pretty, but the color is too cute! I wanted something fun, but not distracting. The shade is pretty close to the classic Tiffany Blue, so at least my fingers look like they can afford fancy jewelry

China Glaze - For Audrey (Source)


And I had a fun surprise at work today - my friend Emily and her sweet daughter Elise stopped by my desk for a little bit! They celebrated the nice weather with a picnic on campus with husband/daddy Zack, who was studying away on campus. It was nice to chat and see them for a little while!

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment