Friday, March 4, 2011

Rochester, MN

Dear Mayo Medical School Applicant,

Thank you for applying and interviewing at Mayo Medical School. We have received close to 4,000 applications for our 50 positions. The credentials and accomplishments of this year’s applicants are truly impressive. Unfortunately, after a comprehensive review, your application will no longer be considered.

We will respond to inquiries specific to your application after May 15, 2011.

Best wishes to you as continue to pursue your career goals in medicine. Perhaps you will join us at Mayo Clinic in one of our many residencies and fellowships in the future.

Sincerely,

Patricia A. Barrier, M.D., M.P.H.
Associate Dean for Student Affairs
Chair, Admissions Committee


Boo.

-Daniel

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I got so excited when I started reading. I'm sorry, my fingers were crossed for you guys :/.

    At least now, if you went to Duke, I'd have a better chance of seeing you more often when I'm home!

    ReplyDelete