Sunday, May 3, 2015

Weekly wrap up

We discovered the joys of Stonefire Pizza with some friends on Wednesday! Matthew loved the water table and the glitchy ride that worked without any tokens. I loved that it was $10 for an unlimited pizza buffet for Daniel and me!

-
Thursday was Daniel's last real day of med school!

Daniel's first (8.8.11) and last (4.30.14) days of school

It's SO crazy to think we're almost at the end of this chapter! Some days dragged and others flew by, but soon Daniel will have a couple extra letters after his name and it will all be worth it!
-
On Saturday Daniel woke up with vertigo/an ear infection. We had plans to go to Green Bay with the Pughs, so I packed up Matthew and we left Daniel at home. I'm sad that he didn't get to come, we had a great time! We took a tour of Lambeau Field, it was fun to watch Matthew go through the tunnel the Packers run through during each game and to walk around the field. Plus we got to shout the Packers chant (Go Pack go!) and listen to it echo, that was cool!


We went to Bay Beach for the afternoon and had a great time! I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was surprised at how kid-friendly it was! We spent $3 on tickets and ended up having a couple left over! Matthew was a little unsure of the rides, but he loved the race cars and carousel. It was nice having Elise and/or James as ride buddies! We'll definitely be taking another trip there!

-
Something I love right now: May

This month is going to be SO exciting! Look at how many things we have going on!


I'm all caught up in the great things that are happening soon and I have a feeling that I'm totally going to crash at the end of the month and freak out because it will all be over. I'm trying not to think about it and just focusing on the fun things because I get really overwhelmed when I think about how much our lives will change over the next couple of months. So for now, YAY MAY!

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment