Tuesday, March 30, 2010

NC NC NC!

It's official. This...



...in 140 days! We bought our tickets today and we're stoked!

Today in Provo was one of those days where the pollution/inversion/disgusting mess/whatever you want to call it made it so you couldn't see the mountains looming over the valley. It makes us really excited to get out of Utah and head somewhere back east.

I've never really considered myself a Southerner, but I claim it a lot more now that I don't live at home. I can't help but smile when I see a car with a NC license plate (surprisingly, we find more Wisconsin cars than Carolina cars, including 2 others in our complex) and I'm really sad I have to give up my NC phone number soon. I miss home and we're super excited to go back and bring Jordan out here!

-Daniel and Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment