Thursday, March 14, 2013

Great in 8 - Week 5

I made it past the halfway point! And I didn’t gain any extra weight! And I ate at Firehouse (again)! Daniel had exams and it snowed so the roads were yucky, so we mostly lounged around the house in the evenings. I did have a fun girl’s night while the boys studied, I really love where I live and the great ladies I get to be friends with!

I didn’t buy my Yoplait Light at the store this week and I noticed. I really like just grabbing one on the way out and eating it at my desk. Sometimes I want to eat as soon as I get in, sometimes I can wait. I had Honey Nut Cheerios before work every morning and it was fine, but I like eating on my own terms much more than being tied down by a bowl and milk!

Favorite workout song of the week - Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard

This album is my go-to summer jam, I love it. This is a fun song and you can run in place or lift weights or do jumping jacks or whatever because you can’t not move when you hear it.

No recipe fails or wins, like I said, it was a pretty boring week. Hopefully next week will be a little more exciting!

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment